Holiday Tree Platter
In our family, every year we spend Christmas eve with my best friend and her family. She started this potluck tradition about 7 years ago when she was pregnant with her first-born daughter. Every year, the gathering gets bigger and bigger! So of course, there is a lot of food. If you’re someone who is invited to a holiday gathering or are hosting one, here is a simple and cute snack to add to your appetizer table. A Holiday Tree Platter! You can make this using just about anything. For mine, I used pita chips, provolone cheese, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and salami!
¼ lb of sliced provolone cheese ¼ lb of salami sliced and cut into quarters
2 cups broccoli florets
4 cherry tomatoes (halved) Pita chips
1. Cut provolone cheese into square slices.
2. Place quartered salami
3. Build a slightly shorter row with your pita chips.
4. Spread broccoli florets on top of pita chips
5. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place them for the next layer.
6. Repeats steps until your tree platter comes to a point with pita chips at the top.
7. Use broccoli floret to create the Christmas tree trunk at the bottom